Chocolate Eclair (WW Style)
36 graham cracker squares
2 tsp. vanilla
2 (4 serving size) pkg. sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (4 serving size) pkg. sugar free instant chocolate pudding mix
5 1/4 cups skim or 1% milk
1 Tbsp. chocolate syrup (I never use this when I make it)
1 1/2 cup fat free cool whip
1. Evenly arrange 12 graham crackers in bottom of 9x13-inch baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine the 2 pkgs. of vanilla pudding mix with 3 1/2 cups milk; mix well using a wire whisk.
3. Blend in 1/2 cup cool whip and 1 tsp. vanilla; mix gently to combine.
4. Spread half of pudding mixture over graham crackers.
5. Top with remaining 12 graham crackers. Carefully spread remaining mixture over graham crackers.
6. In medium bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix with remaining 1 3/4 cup milk and 1 tsp. vanilla; mix well with whisk. (Will be almost the consistency of icing.)
7. Spread chocolate mixture carefully and evenly over vanilla mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
8. Just before serving, spread remaining cup of cool whip evenly over top. Drizzle chocolate syrup evenly over cool whip.
Makes 12 servings at 3WW points each! ENJOY!
**Not sure on WWPP**