I found this recipe somewhere online several years ago when we went to a blueberry farm and came home with oodles of blueberries. It was the best thing we ever ate, so I tried to modify it to make it WW friendly!
Liz-i-fied Blueberry Lemon Chess Squares
* 2 cup fresh/frozen blueberries
* 1 packet Truvia
* 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
* zest of 1 lemon, divided
* 1 box yellow or lemon cake mix
* 4 egg whites divided (3 T. is usually 1 egg white)
* 1/2 cup lite butter
* 2 3/4 cup. confectioners sugar
1 (8oz.) tub Fat Free cream cheese
1. Combine blueberries with truvia, lemon juice and half of lemon zest. Set aside.
2. Mix cake mix with 1 egg white, soft butter and rest of zest.
3.Pat cake mix into buttered and floured 9x13 pan.
4. Beat sugar, cream cheese and 3 egg whites until smooth.
5. Gently stir in blueberry mix and pour over cake. Bake at 325 for 45-55 minutes or browned.
6. Let cool and Chill..ENJOY!
1/24 of cake= 4WWPP