My mother-in-law makes this for most holidays and I LOVE it..but I wanted it now and lower cal..soooo I improvised. This recipe was a collaboration of different sources with my personal spin on it. Enjoy!
Cranberry Broccoli Salad
* 1 (12oz.) bag of broccoli slaw
* 1/2 yellow onion
* 4 slices of pre-cooked bacon, crumbled
* 1/3 cup craisens
* 1/4 cup slivered almonds
* 1/2 cup light whipped mayo (I used the Kroger brand of Miracle Whip Light)
* 1 packet of Truvia
* 3 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
2. Mix the 1/2c. mayo, Truvia packet, and 3T. vinegar in a separate bowl.
3. Pour over broccoli mix.
4. Toss and refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
Breakdown (1/5): 3WWPP