Crispy Sweet Potato Fries
* 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into fry shapes, then soaked no less than 30 minutes in water
* 1-2 Tbsp. cornstarch
* Olive Oil
* Optional: Seasonings (Salt, pepper, garlic powder, seasoned salt, etc.)
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Throw cornstarch and seasonings into a bag/bowl. Shake in sweet potato fries until lightly coated (my picture was with too much, this is WAY too coated).
3. Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil spray.
4. Drizzle/spray ~1-2 T. olive oil over fries. (the more oil, the more crispy, but also fatty)
5. Mix fries on the sheet until well coated.
6. Space out fries the best you can. The space helps them crisp.
7. Cook 15 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 5 minutes or longer.