That the only sound you can hear when people eat these brownies. Make sure they are warm when you eat them, but no worries, there will most likely be no leftovers!
The original recipe can be found here.
* 2 sticks of butter
* 2 cups sugar
* 4 large eggs
* 1 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1 tsp. baking powder
* 1 Tbsp. vanilla
* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Prep: Prepheat oven to 350 and spray a 9x13 baking dish.
1. Add 4 eggs, 1 1/4c. cocoa powder, 1t. salt, 1t. baking powder, and 1T. vanilla to a mixing bowl.
2. In a saucepan melt the butter. Add sugar, continuously stirring about 2 minutes.
3. Add butter mix to chocolate mix, and combine.
4. Stir in 1 1/2c flour and 2c chocolate chips.
5. Pour into dish and bake about 30 minutes or until it barely passes the toothpick test.
6. Enjoy before they disappear!