Sunday, May 6, 2012

Asparagus Crescent Rolls

After reading lots of good things about asparagus, I decided to give it a try. Of course I can't eat it by itself; it's too gross! These were pretty good, but I could still taste the asparagus a bit. Luckily the crescent roll made up for it! The recipe came from pinterest, and can be found here.


Asparagus Rolls


Ingredients:
* 1 package crescent rolls (I used reduced fat)
* 8 slices of deli ham (I used turkey)
* 4 asparagus sticks, cut it half
* Dijon Mustard (I used Dijonaise because I didn't have dijon)


Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 375.

2. In a microwave bowl add asparagus and cover with water.

3. Add paper towel and microwave at 50% power for 2 minutes, or until tender.

4. On baking sheet lay out crescent pieces.

5. Evenly cover each triangle with dijon.

6. Wrap asparagus in meat.

7. Add asparagus to thick corner of crescent and roll up.

8. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden.

9. ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment