The base of this recipe came from here, but I made some changes and added my own flair..Enjoy!
Grouper (or other fish) in White Wine Sauce
2lb frozen fillet (I used 4 3oz. grouper and 2 4oz. tilapia)
Salt and Pepper for each fillet
2 Tomatoes, sliced
Some sundried tomatoes
Sauce (I actually doubled this):
2 tbsp. Flour
2 tbsp Butter (I used I can't believe it's not butter LITE)
1/2 cup Milk (I used 1% milk)
1/3 cup Dry White Wine.
1 tsp chopped fresh Basil (I used lots of basil)
*Optional: I added a whole fresh box of fresh mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Place in single layer in greased baking dish. Arrange tomatoes over fish, sprinkle with Salt & Pepper. I cut some sundried tomatoes and distributed them over the fish and tomatoes.
1. Blend flour with butter in saucepan over medium heat.
2. Gradually add milk, stir constantly until sauce is thick and smooth.
3. Remove pan from heat, stir in wine and basil.
4. Add mushrooms and stir.
5. Pour sauce over fish/tomatoes.
6. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until fish flakes.
Note from original author:
Replace the Wine with a light beer and it works also.