SO Good Cocktail Weenies
* 2 pkg. Hillshire Farms cocktail/beef weenies (I used one of each)
* 1 1/2 can of jellied cranberry sauce (I had about a half of a can in the fridge so I threw it in)
* 6 Tbsp. brown sugar
* 3 Tbsp. ketchup
* 3 Tbsp. mustard
* 1 heaping Tbsp. lemon juice
1. Heat the cranberry sauce, 6T. brown sugar, 3T. ketchup, 3T. mustard, 1T. lemon juice in the crockpot. Stir until combined and wait about 10 minutes to make sure everything gets melted together.
2. Add the weenies and set on low for about 20 minutes until heated thoroughly.