This was a pinterest recipe! I got it from here. I changed it up just a bit, but it was reallllllly good!! Probably one of the better crockpot chicken recipes I have ever made! It has a good, spicy flavor. Yumm-O! I even have leftovers for lunch tomorrow (barely)!
Creamy Rotel Soup
* 1/2 lb. chicken breast, frozen
* 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
* 1 can of rotel
* 1 packet of ranch seasoning
* 1 can of corn, juices included
* 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 Tbsp. cumin
* 1 tsp. onion powder
* 1 tsp. chili powder
* Chicken Broth (optional, save for the end)
1. Place frozen chicken in the crock pot. Top with remaining ingredients.
2. Cook on low 8-10 hours.
3. Shred chicken and mix in. Add stock and mix until desired consistency is achieved.
4. Serve and enjoy!!