* 1 bunch of asparagus
* 2 egg whites
* 1/4 cup flour
* 1 cup seasoned panko crumbs
* 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Snap off hard ends of asparagus. I cut mine in half to make more.
3. Put egg whites in one bowl, and mix flour, crumbs and cheese then put in other bowl.
4. Dip asparagus in egg whites, then roll in crumbs.
5. Place on wire rack (I just used my even baking sheet).
6. I poured the extra crumbs over the asparagus to make mine extra crispy.
7. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until crispy to your liking.
8. Serve with dipping sauce, if desired.