This recipe is SUPER simple, yet yields AMAZING results! It does, however, take some patience, but with only 3 ingredients, how can you go wrong?
I always ask Brian to rate my food on a 5-point scale. The majority of my recipes get a 3-4 point rating (He's a tough critic!). These god a 4.5-5 point rating!! Needless to say, these are worth the time they take!
P.S. Recipe cred goes to my dear friend, Carrie! She made these for one of our "Bachelor Mondays" and we practically inhaled them then too!
Freakin' Awesome Jalapeno Poppers
* Fresh Jalapenos (As many as you want)
* Cream cheese (I use low-fat, and the amount depends on how many jalapenos you use)
* Turkey Bacon
1. Cut jalapenos and remove all seeds and ribs. *MAKE SURE to wear gloves! The juices will burn your hands!*
2. Fill each half with desired amount of cream cheese.
3. Using a full slice of bacon, carefully wrap each pepper.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven for about 20-30 minutes. Keep in mind, the longer they cook, the more mild they get.