This was another result to the buttermilk I bought and didn't use. The original recipe can be found here. It was really good and I think is my favorite wheat loaf bread I have made to date! It tastes really good with peanut butter.
Buttermilk Honey Wheat Bread
* 1 1/2 cup buttermilk, room temperature
* 1 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
* 3 Tbsp. Honey
* 2 cups bread machine flour
* 1 cup whole wheat flour
* 1/2 tsp. baking soda
* 1 tsp. salt
* 2 1/2 tsp. active dry yeast
1. Add all ingredients to bread pan (in order to your manufacturer instructions), in my case, I listed them in the order that I put them in.
2. Set on 'Light', Basic, 1.5 lb. loaf.