So...As you may know, I bought a bread maker and have been trying out recipes. This one was a huge hit with my hubby. I loved it too! I will definitely make this again! My friend Amanda originally made this recipe and that was the real reason I decided to get a bread maker. I had no idea how easy making bread could be. The recipe was a googled recipe called "Jo's Rosemary Bread" found here.
Italian Bread Loaf
* 1 cup water
* 3 Tbsp. olive oil
* 1 1/2 tsp. white sugar
* 1 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
* 1 Tbsp. rosemary (I just used extra italian seasoning because I didn't have any!
* 1/4 tsp. italian seasoning
* 2 1/2 cup bread flour
* 1 1/2 tsp. active dry yeast
1. Pour 1 cup water in the machine.
2. Add 3 T. olive oil distributing evenly between all 4 corners.
3. Add 1 1/2t. sugar
4. Add 1 1/2t. salt.
5. Add Seasonings (1T. rosemary and 1/4t. italian seasoning).
6. Add 1/4t. pepper.
7. Even off with the 2 1/2 cups bread flour.
8. Bury a hole in the center to add 1 1/2t. active dry east.
9. Set machine to White Bread, Light, and 1.5 lb. loaf.