Skinny Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Bread
* 1 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
* 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
* 1 egg
* 3 egg whites
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
* ~1/4 cup Truvia
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1 tsp. baking soda
* 1 tsp. cinnamon
* 8 oz. tub Fat Free Cream Cheese
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 1 T. all-purpose flour
* 2 egg whites
* 1 t. vanilla extract
Prep: Preheat oven to 350
For the batter:
1. Mix the 1 1/2c. pumpkin, 1/2c. applesauce, 1 egg, and 3 egg whites until combined.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together 1c. flour, 2/3c. whole wheat flour, 1/4c. Truvia, 1/2c. sugar, 1t. baking soda, and 1t. cinnamon.
3. Slowly mix the dry mix into the wet.
For the cream mix:
4. Mix all the ingredients together.
5. Grease pans (or muffin tins). Divide half of the batter between 2 loaves (or muffin tins).
6. Divide the cream mix between the pans.
7. Top with remaining pumpkin batter mix.
8. Bake for 40 minutes, or until the toothpick comes out clean.
**Store in the fridge or air tight container**