This was a pinterest inspired recipe, although I kinda did my own thing. Here was the original site. Of course, I also had to make it a little WW friendly. It was still really yummy though!
Crock Pot Spinach Dip
* 8 oz. tub fat free cream cheese
* 1 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
* 1 package ranch seasoning/dip
* 1 box frozen creamed spinach (Like green giant)
* Dash (or more) red pepper flakes
1. Place Cream cheese in a slow cooker on low.
2. Meanwhile, microwave frozen spinach according to directions. Place in strainer and drain off excess juices.
3. Mix ranch seasoning with sour cream.
4. Add the remaning ingredients to the crockpot and stir until well combine.
5. Let cook on low until comfortable temperature is achieved, then leave on warm.