I originally pinned this recipe on Pinterest a while ago, but pulled it out to celebrate my library partners Birthday (since I know she loves Butterfinger and we are both trying to diet). Link is here. It was fairly easy and light and tasty! The hardest part was crumbling the butterfingers without losing the chocolate, and even better the day after!
WW Butterfinger Dessert
* 1 angel food cake (prepared)
* 1 small pkg. Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
* 2 containers of Fat Free Cool Whip
* 8.5 oz. of Butterfinger Bars (or 4 full size)
* 1 1/2 cups skim milk (I used a combo of rice milk and Vanilla Soy)
1. Combine pudding mix, 1 1/2c. milk, and both containers of cool whip until smooth.
2. Spray 9x13 dish, and tear half of angel food cake and add to bottom.
3. Spread half of pudding mixture over angel food cake.
4. Crumble 2 of the butterfinger bars and cover pudding.
5. Tear the remaining cake and cover butterfinger layer.
6. Spread remaining pudding over cake.
7. Crumble and spread remaining butterfinger and add.