Bulgur Wheat with Corn & Scallions
*1 box of frozen shoepeg corn
* 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Zest
* 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
* 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) melted unsalted butter (Oops! I used 1 stick salted, but will fix it next time)
* 1 Tbsp. Honey
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 2 cups uncooked bulgur wheat
* 4 scallions chopped
1. Prepare corn according to package.
2. Prepare the bulgur wheat according to directions: bring 4 cups of cold water with the 2c. bulgur wheat to boil; cover and simmer 12-14 minutes; Done.
3. In serving bowl, mix together 1T. lemon zest, 2T. lemon juice, 1/4c. melted butter, 1T. honey, 1/2t. salt, 1/4t. pepper.
4. Add bulgur and corn to serving bowl, mix with dressing and throw in scallions.