Monday, September 3, 2012

Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spirals

This was, get ready for it, ANOTHER Pinterest find. I wanted to tone it down a bit, however, so you can find the original recipe here. They were a hit, and Brian really enjoyed them!

Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spirals


Ingredients:
* 1 (8oz) tub fat free cream cheese
* 1 tube of reduced fat crescent rolls
* Jarred jalapenos
* 1/2-1 tsp. Truvia


Directions:

1. Roll out crescent rolls and divide into 2 large rectangles (mine weren't cooperating, so I did 4). Connect perforated areas.

2. Mix the cream cheese, with however many jalapenos you want, and the Truvia until well mixed.

3. Spread cream cheese miture on each rectangle.

4. Carefully roll up.

5. At this point I put them back into the fridge until my guests were just about to arrive. Then I sliced them up and placed on a SPRAYED cookie sheet.

6. Bake at 375 for 13-15 minutes.

7. Enjoy!


 Per ~3 rolls, 1WWPP

No comments:

Post a Comment