Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spirals
* 1 (8oz) tub fat free cream cheese
* 1 tube of reduced fat crescent rolls
* Jarred jalapenos
* 1/2-1 tsp. Truvia
1. Roll out crescent rolls and divide into 2 large rectangles (mine weren't cooperating, so I did 4). Connect perforated areas.
2. Mix the cream cheese, with however many jalapenos you want, and the Truvia until well mixed.
3. Spread cream cheese miture on each rectangle.
4. Carefully roll up.
5. At this point I put them back into the fridge until my guests were just about to arrive. Then I sliced them up and placed on a SPRAYED cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 375 for 13-15 minutes.
Per ~3 rolls, 1WWPP