Beans and Greens
*1 can of pinto beans, lightly drained
*Salt and Pepeper
*Red Pepper Flakes
* 3/4c. mayo
* 2 1/2T. lemon juice
* 3/4t. salt
* 1/2t. pepper
1. Heat about 1T. of olive oil in a small pot over low/medium. Add about 1-2 t. minced garlic. Let saute 1-2 minutes. Add the beans and cover on low.
1. Remove stems from Kale, wash carefully and lightly dry. Chop.
2. Heat a large saute pan and add enough olive oil to lightly cover the bottom of the pan (2T.-4T). Add as much garlic as you want (I used 2-4t.).
3. Add kale, give a quick stir add salt and pepper, then cover to cook.
4. Once kale gets to the wilt-ness that you are comfortable with, lightly shake some red pepper flakes over. (5-10 minutes) Make sure it doesn't scorch. You can add water or oil to help this from happening.
1. Prepare according to box directions except replace water with Reduced Sodium Chicken Stock.
Garlic Aioli Sauce:
1. Mix 3/4c. mayo, 1 1/2t. minced garlic, 2 1/2T. lemon juice, 3/4t. salt, and 1/2t. pepper.
2. Set Aside.
The final product:
Scoop some bulgur wheat into a dish. Top with kale, then add beans on top. Drizzle with garlic aioli sauce and serve!