Monday, November 5, 2012

Low Point Apple Dessert

I was wanting a yummy warm apple dessert for this fall night, but I started my diet today! What was I going to do?!? Well I found this recipe and made it my own, of course! With the 1/2 cup light vanilla bean ice cream, the whole dessert was 4WWPP!! Now that is yummm-mazing!


Low Point Apple Dessert


Ingredients:
* 1 medium Jonathan apple
* 1 tsp. oats
* 1 tsp. cinnamon
* tiny pinch of salt
* 6-8 spritzes of spray butter
* 3 tsp. sugar free Hungry Jack butter syrup


Directions:

1. Remove skin from apple (eating in the process, if you are like me!), the cut apple into chunks and add to a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Sprinkle 1t. cinnamon, pinch salt. Drizzle 3t. syrup. Add 1t. oats then spritz butter and give a slight toss.
3. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir. (I like my apples a bit crisp, so 1 minute was plenty for me, but if you need more mushy apples, microwave another minute).
4. Top with ice cream and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment