I (well, my sister) made this cake for my little Snow's 1st birthday. It did not upset her tummy and she LOVED it! The recipe comes from www.bullwrinkle.com. I cut the recipe in half, so you can find the FULL recipe here.
* 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 cup soft butter
* 1/4 cup corn oil (I used vegetable)
* 1 jar baby food, meat, beef, strained (I used pureed beef in broth)
* 2 eggs
* 1 strips beef jerky (I used Bacon style treats)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a mini loaf pan (I used the top of my big top cupcake bakeware).
2. Cream butter until smooth. Add corn oil, baby food, and eggs. Mix until smooth.
3. Mix dry ingredients into beef mixture until batter is smooth. Crumble beef jerky and fold into batter. Pour batter into loaf pan.
4. Bake 50 minutes. Cool on wire rack 15 minutes.
5. Ice with plain yogurt or cottage cheese.
**Store uneaten cake in refrigerator.
ENJOY! (This was my Snowflake's 1st birthday)