This recipe is brought to you by the book:
* 1 chocolate-fudge cake mix (I used chocolate)
* 1 small box chocolate instant pudding
* 3/4 cup water
* 3 eggs
* 1/4 cup applesauce
* 1/4 cup vegetable oil
* 1/4 tsp. almond extract (I used vanilla)
* 3/4 cup chocolate chips, frozen
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together cake mix, pudding, water, eggs, applesauce, oil, and extract until smooth.
3. Stir in chocolate chips last.
4. Fill cups 3/4 full.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes or until done when passing the toothpick test.
6. (optional) Share with friends!