This recipe is brought to you by: http://www.bullwrinkle.com/Assets/Recipes/Recipes.htm The original name is Frozen Peanut Butter Yogurt Treats. I took the recipe and made it to my liking and here is how it turned out.
* 6oz. plain yogurt
* ~1/4 cup organic peanut butter
1. Put the peanut butter in a microwave safe dish and microwave until melted.
2. Mix the yogurt and the melted peanut butter in a bowl.
3. Pour mixture into ice cube tray or on wax paper and freeze.
4. Pop out your frozen treats.
5. Let your dog try them.
6. Watch your dog enjoy!