So this is a cookie that I have ALWAYS loved, but never tried to make! One of my friend's mom's always made the best, so I thought I would give it a shot! The recipe comes from: http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,2310,154177-234202,00.html
CHOCOLATE OATMEAL NO-BAKE COOKIES
* 2 cups sugar
* 1/2 cup cocoa
* 1 stick butter (I suggest using REAL butter, because the light margarine made them sticky!)
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 tsp. vanilla
* 3 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
1. Combine sugar, cocoa, butter and milk in a saucepan.
2. On medium heat, bring to a boil for one full minute.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter, vanilla...
3.5. and oatmeal.
4. Stir until well-mixed.
5. Drop by spoonful onto wax paper.
6. Let cool for at least 30 minutes.