So I had a leftover pork loin AND some left over cranberry sauce, so I thought, why not give this Hungry Girl recipe a try? Well it was definitely worth it! SO good! I changed some of it around a bit, so the original recipe can be found here.
HG Crazy Glazy Roast Pork Tenderloin
* 3-4 Tbsp. lite soy sauce
* 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
* 2 Tbsp. Honey Dijon
* 4 tsp. brown sugar (not packed)
* 2 tsp. crushed garlic
* 1 tsp. ground ginger
* One 2-lb. raw pork tenderloin, trimmed of excess fat
* 1/4 cup jellied cranberry sauce
* 1/4 cup rice vinegar
* 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
* Dash of Truvia
* Dash of salt
1. Mix marinade in a ziploc bag. Add pork and massage.
2. Marinate overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 425.
4. Heat pan on the stove to Med/High heat. Sear pork on all sides. (roughly 5 minutes)
5. Place in dish and put in the oven. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, mix together glaze ingredients and set aside.
7. Get pork out, flip, and add glaze. Bake another 10 minutes.
8. Get out again, flip and glaze the other side. Bake another 10 minutes.
9. When interior reaches 145, pork is done!
10. Heat remaining glaze in the microwave and top the pork. ENJOY!
5WWPP per 4oz. with glaze. YUM!