I had been wanting to try a new veggie, so I decided to give this recipe a try. I am not a HUGE fan of fresh cabbage, but I usually like it if it has enough other flavors. This one definitely passed the test! I would make this again in a heartbeat! The original recipe is from here.
HG Cabbage Pack
* Half a head of cabbage
* 1 small onion, sliced
* 1/4 cup pre-cooked and crumbled bacon (I just cut up pre-cooked slices)
* 2 Tbsp. whipped light butter
* 1 tsp. minced garlic
* Salt, pepper, and red pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Layer cookie sheet with foil.
3. Slice cabbage into 4 slices, then cut those length-wise so you have 8 small chunks.
4. Top with onion. Evenly distrubute butter into 4 plops. Sprinkle with salt, pepepr, and red pepper.
5. Top with bacon and garlic.
6. Place second piece of foil over cabbage and fold ends together.
7. Cook for 30-35 minutes.
8. Let cool slightly, then flip to make sure veggies are coated. Return right side up. Cut center to let steam out before opening.
9. ENJOY!2WWPP per 1/4 recipe