Crockpot Crustless Quiche
* Olive oil spray/Pam
* 10 eggs, beaten
* 1 cup light cream or half & half
* 8oz. shredded cheddar cheese (I used 2%)
* 1/2 tsp black pepper
* 10 pieces cooked turkey bacon, chopped
* 1 cup chopped broccoli (optional)
1. Spray a crockpot generously with olive oil or Pam.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the 10 eggs, 1c. cream, 8oz. Chz, 1c. broccoli and pepper. Then add to crockpot.
3. Sprinkle the cooked turkey bacon over the top of the mixture.
4. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
5. Check frequently so you don't overcook and dry out the quiche.