So basically my new fav thing is Hungry Girl. I have not tried a recipe that I do not love YET! This one is GREAT!!
***The recipe can be found on page 138 in Hungry Girl 200 under 200***
EZ Tomato-Basil Chicken
*1 pound chicken breast tenders
*1 1/2 cups crushed tomatoes with basil (We used diced tomatoes in basil, oregano and garlic)
*1 1/2 cups thinly sliced onions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Bring a pan sprayed with nonstick spray to high heat on the stove. Add onions and cook just until they begin to brown, about 3 minutes.
3. Pour half the tomatoes into a medium baking dish.
4. Lay chicken in dish and top with onions.
5. Pour remainder of tomatoes over chicken and onions.
6. Bake in oven about 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
7. Allow chicken to cool and sauce to thicken slightly before serving.
Makes 4 servings
Per chicken breast: 4WWPP