I found this recipe through Pinterest and it came from http://penniesonaplatter.com/2011/02/16/creamy-chicken-pockets-2/.
I did a few things differently, so here it is! and oh my goodness was it yummy!!!!!
Creamy Chicken Pockets
* Olive oil spray
* 2 small chicken breasts, diced
* 1/2 cup minced onion
* 2 cloves garlic, minced (if you are using jarred, its 1 tsp.)
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 Garlic and Herb seasoning
* 1 tablespoon butter, softened
* 3 ounces fat free or reduced fat cream cheese, softened
* 1 tablespoon rice milk
* 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
(((* 1 tablespoon butter, melted, optional
* 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs, optional)))
1. Spray a skillet with olive oil and cook chicken, onions, and garlic.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl combine cream cheese with butter.
3. Stir in chicken, onions and garlic.
4. Add seasonings.
5. Separate the crescent roll dough into the eight triangles. Dollop a tablespoon of filling into the center of each triangle and fold the corners up to seal. Place on ungreased baking sheet or
stone and repeat with the remaining dough and filling.
6. (OPTIONAL) Brush the tops with the melted butter and sprinkle with the bread crumbs.
7. Bake at 375 for 11 – 13 minutes, or until golden brown.