I found this recipe on Pinterest and it is mmM Mmm Good!! It came from this site. Of course I made a couple little changes, but they are fabulous!
* 1 can of crescent rolls
* Egg whites
1. Roll out 8 triangles of crescent rolls. The triangles need to be equal in the center.
2. Dollop nutella in the center of each triangle.
3. Fold one side over to the other and seal with a fork.
4. Pre-heat oven to 400.
5. Brush tops with egg whites and sprinkle with sugar.
6. Bake for 9 minutes or until golden brown.
7. SO good!