Skinny Chicken Nuggets
* 16 oz (2 large) skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into even bite sized pieces
* salt and pepper to taste
* 2 tsp olive oil (I used egg whites)
* 6 tbsp whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (I used Fiber One)
* 2 tbsp panko
* 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
* olive oil spray
1. Pour egg whites over chicken in 1 bowl. In separate bowl combine 6T. bread crumbs/fiber one, 2T. panko, 2T. parmesan cheese, and I usually go on and throw in the salt and pepper at this time.
2. A couple at a time, add the chicken bits to the crumbs, shake around and place in a sprayed baking dish.
3. Place in a preheated over (425) and bake 8-10 minutes. Halfway through take out and flip, then cook another 5 minutes or so.
4. Enjoy with dipping sauce...Orrr.....
5. Toss with wing sauce! mmmm!!!
Basically...4 WWPP per 4 oz..Or just 1WWPP per ounce