This is one of the many cookies I made for Christmas this year! It was originally a Pinterest recipe and can be found here. These were pretty good, though they were more cake-y than cookie in texture, and I think next time I would use milk chocolate instead of semi-sweet.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies
1. Beat together the 1c. butter, 3/4c. sugar, 3/4c. brown sugar, and cream cheese in a bowl.
2. Add the egg and 1t. vanilla, mix well.
3. Mix together the 2 1/4c. flour, 1t. baking soda, and 1t. salt in a separate bowl. Gradually add to the wet ingredient bowl, scraping down the sides of the bowl as it mixed.
4. Mix in the chocolates with a spoon.
5. Scoop by rounded tablespoons onto parchment lined baking sheets.
6. Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes, until the edges look set.
7. Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before moving to wire rack.