This was another Pinterest find. I actually had the ingredients and I love normal snickerdoodles, so it was a must-try. This was one of the best cookies I think I made this season and I would DEFINITELY make it again! You can find the recipe here.
White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Using a stand mixer, beat the butter until smooth.
3. Add the 3/4c. brown sugar and 3/4c. sugar. Beat for 1-2 minutes, until nearly creamy.
4. Add the eggs, one at a time and mixing in between additions.
5. Dissolve the 1t. baking soda in the 1T. water. Add both the baking soda and the vanilla to the mixer and mix well. Mix in the 1/2t. salt and 1t. cinnamon.
6. Add the 2 1/2c. flour and pudding mix, and mix until dough forms.
7. Mix in the 2c. white chocolate chips using a wooden spoon or spatula.
8. Scoop dough by heaping tablespoons and roll in the cinnamon sugar before placing onto a parchment lined or silicon lined baking sheet, ~2 inches apart.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are golden brown.
10. Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.