I checked this book out of the library and found some good things. These stuck out to me because Snowflake LOVESSS tuna! She is Ga-Ga over these! The book is called Throw Me A Bone: 50 Healthy, Canine Taste-Tested Recipes for Snacks, Meals, and Treats and is written by Cooper Gillespie with recipes by Sally Sampson.
* Vegetable Oil (I used Pam)
* 2 (6-ounce) cans tuna in water
* 2 large eggs
* 1-1 1/2 c. rice flour or unbleached all-purpose flour (I used all-purpose)
* 1 T. garlic powder (I used less than half)
* Grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease a 8x8 cake pan.
2. Place tuna, including water, in a bowl and wash with fork until clumps are out.
4. Add the eggs and extra water (if needed) to liquefy completely.
14. Finally, let your dog have at it! (WARNING) Your dog may LOVE these and whine at the freezer until you get one!)
*Freeze in an airtight container to have a longer lasting life!
***Serving size: 2-3