3. Place one tortilla into pan and add cheese.
4. Add generous amount of turkey/salsa mixture.
5. Top with corn (and beans if you have them, which I did not).
6. Add more cheese. (We LOVE cheese!)
*Canned or fresh mushrooms
* 1 can Pillsbury Seamless Creations
* 2 oz. (1/4 cup) reduced fat cream cheese, softened
* 2 T. brown sugar
* 2 T. canned pumpkin
* 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
* 2 oz softened cream cheese
* 1/4 Cup powdered sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
* 1 1/2 teaspoon canned pumpkin
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Unroll creations to form 1 flat sheet. Using a pizza cutter, divide sheet into 4 large rectangles.
3. Mix cream cheese, brown sugar, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie seasoning until well combined.
4. Spread mixture over crescents leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges.
5. Starting at long end, roll up then cut into 1 inch pieces.
6. Place around a 9 inch cake pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.
8. While the rolls bake, mix all the "frosting" ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Set aside.
9. Remove rolls and let cool for 10 minutes. Frost warm rolls with cream cheese frosting.