And a final zucchini recipe in my obsessive series of new zucchini recipes. This one I found on pinterest here. I tweaked it a bit to meet my needs. Enjoy! Brian gave it 4 out of 5 stars!
* 1 Tbsp. reduced fat sour cream (Mine had ranch seasonings)
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* 1/4 tsp. curry powder
* 1/2 tomato (chopped)
* 1 tsp. italian seasoning
* 2 zucchinis
* 1 onion (chopped)
* 2 slices veggie bacon (optional..and you can use regular bacon)
* Parmesan (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Scrub zucchinis, then split in half. Scoop out the insides and chop then place to the side.
3. Saute onion in olive oil spray until lightly browned. Add 1/4t. curry and cook an additional 30 seconds (NO MORE THAN 30). Transfer to a bowl.
4. Add veggie bacon, zucchini, tomato, 1T. sour cream, 1/4t. salt, 1t. italian seasoning, and pepper. Mix.
5. Lightly spray dish and spoon mix into zucchini boats. Lightly sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake about 20 minutes.
6. Put on the grill a couple minutes. and then you are done!