Monday, June 18, 2012

Zucchini Chips

Another zucchini recipe. (Soon to be followed by another!) This time I was looking for something to eat with my favorite dip. Chips are too many points, so I thought I would try this! They weren't half bad and definitely fulfilled my craving! The original recipe is from here.

Zucchini Chips



Ingredients:
* 1-2 Zucchinis
* Olive Oil Spray
* Seasoning


Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 225.

2. Thinly slice both zucchinis and line a baking sheet with foil. Spray with olive oil spray and lay out zucchini chips. 

3. Lightly season (once the chips bake they will shrink and the seasons will be stronger). Lightly spray again with the olive oil spray and place in oven.

4. Bake 45 minutes, then rotate and bake again 30-40 minutes (or until crispy).

5. Eat immediately or within a couple hours to avoid sogginess.




No comments:

Post a Comment