Monday, April 30, 2012

Cranberry Chicken (Magic Pot)

I LOVE cranberry sauce on meat, and when I discovered this recipe in the Pampered Chef Magic Pot guide, I had to try it. It was actually really good and would probably appeal to those that are not crazy about cranberry sauce as well. It was VERY easy. I will definitely make it again!


Magic Pot Cranberry Chicken


Ingredients:
* 1lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
* 1 can whole berry cranberries (I actually blended these to make a smooth consistency, but may try whole next time)
* 1 can cream of mushroom soup (I used heart healthy)
* 1 packet onion soup mix (I used half)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425F. 

2. Place chicken in Deep Covered Baker.

3. Mix cranberries with the mushroom soup and onion soup mix. 

4. Pour over chicken in baker

5. Cover with lid and place in oven.

6. Bake 1 1/2 hours. (May try just 1 hour next time, the sides got a little burnt).

7. ENJOY!








No comments:

Post a Comment