Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Slow Cooker Cube Steak

My latest adventures have been my mom providing me with meat, and I prepare it for dinner for them. This week it was cube steak. Every time I've had cube steak it was kind of like just eating a hamburger, so I wanted to try something different. I searched pinterest and found this. My mom could NOT stop raving about how tender and yummy it was! It worked out well and had quite a bit of gravy!

Slow Cooker Cube Steak


Ingredients:
* 1lb. cube steaks
* 1 can Campbell's Heart Healthy Mushroom soup
* 1/2 pack of onion soup mix


Directions:

1. Spread about half of the mushroom soup in the bottom of a slow cooker (I always use liners).

2. Put in cube steaks (mine were still half frozen).

3. Top with onion soup mix and remainder of mushroom soup.

4. Cook on low about 12 hours (10 should do if the cube steaks are thawed).

5. ENJOY! Pillsbury Jr. biscuits tasted really good with the gravy!


No comments:

Post a Comment