Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dirt Pie

So for Spring bunco I was grasping ideas for a yummy dessert when this one dawned on me! Dirt is perfect to signify spring!! I got the original recipe here, but had to lighten it up some so it didn't really feel like I had dirt in my stomach!

Dirt Pie


Ingredients:
* 1 package oreo cookies (next time I will try chocolate graham crackers to make it even lighter)
* 1 cup powdered sugar
* 1/2 cup I can't believe it's not butter, light, softened (next time I will leave this out)
* 1 (8oz.) reduced fat cream cheese, softened (next time try fat free)
*2 (6oz) boxes instant sugar free pudding mix (1 vanilla, 1 chocolate fudge)
* 3 cups 1% milk
* 1 ccontainer fat free cool whip
* Gummi Worms
* Fake flowers


Directions:

1. Chop oreos in a blender, food processor until uniform consistency.

2. Mix 1c. powdered sugar, 1/2c. butter, and cream cheese until smooth.

3. Add in both pudding mixes, 3c. milk and mix until smooth.

4. Add cool whip and mix.

5. Add 1/2c.-1c. chopped oreos to the mix, and mix slightly.

6. Spread pudding in a 9x13 pan.

7. Top with oreo crumbs.

8. Add worms and flowers and enjoy!!




********Update**********
I made this again using:
* 20 Who Nu? Chocolate sandwich cookies
* 1/2 cup powdered sugar
* 1 (8oz. tub) fat free cream cheese
* 2 boxes sugar free pudding
* 2 1/2 cups Silk Light Vanilla Milk (70cal)
* 1 container Fat Free Cool whip

Make as directed and if you break it down into 10 servings, each serving is roughly 5WWPP (could be less, but just to be safe I rounded up)


No comments:

Post a Comment