I was so curious about my Pampered Chef 'Magic Pot', so I finally gave it a try. I was very skeptical of it's microwave-ability, but it was quite amazing! I am trying a new recipe tomorrow!! Very good! (This recipe comes straight from the Pampered Chef Co.)
Pumpkin Cake (LIGHT)
* 15 oz can pumpkin
* 1 box spice cake mix
* 1 very ripe banana
* 3/4 cups egg beaters
* Fat Free caramel ice cream topping (I didn't have this and used some cool whip instead..VERY good!)
1. Mix all ingredients together with the exception of ice cream topping.
2. Spray the Deep Covered Baker with oil using Kitchen Spritzer (I used my Mist-O). Add mix and cover.
3. Cook in microwave on high for 13 minutes, then rest for 10. (If you don't have a turntable, stop it a few times and turn it a quarter turn.)
4. Invert on serving plate and drizzle the caramel topping.
*** You can barely taste the banana, but it adds moisture and sweetness to the cake.***