Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Magic Pot Pumpkin Cake-Light


I was so curious about my Pampered Chef 'Magic Pot', so I finally gave it a try. I was very skeptical of it's microwave-ability, but it was quite amazing! I am trying a new recipe tomorrow!! Very good! (This recipe comes straight from the Pampered Chef Co.)


Pumpkin Cake (LIGHT)


Ingredients:
* 15 oz can pumpkin
* 1 box spice cake mix
* 1 very ripe banana
* 3/4 cups egg beaters
* Fat Free caramel ice cream topping (I didn't have this and used some cool whip instead..VERY good!)


Directions: 

1. Mix all ingredients together with the exception of ice cream topping. 

2. Spray the Deep Covered Baker with oil using Kitchen Spritzer (I used my Mist-O). Add mix and cover.
 
3. Cook in microwave on high for 13 minutes, then rest for 10. (If you don't have a turntable, stop it a few times and turn it a quarter turn.)

4. Invert on serving plate and drizzle the caramel topping.





*** You can barely taste the banana, but it adds moisture and sweetness to the cake.***

No comments:

Post a Comment