Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Easy Muffins--lizzy original

So HG suggests using boxed devil's food cake mix + 1 can pureed pumpkin. A couple years ago when I tried WW I found a pumpkin cookie recipe that was spiced cake mix + pureed pumpkin, so I thought I would combine the 2 ideas to create pumpkin muffins!

Ingredients:
* 1 box Duncan Heins Spiced Cake Mix
* 1 can pureed pumpkin

Directions:
1. Spray 12 muffin tins until well coated.

2. Mix the cake mix and pumpkin until completely blended.

3. Scoop mixture evenly between the 12 tins.

4. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15-20 minutes. (Make sure to keep an eye on them so they don't burn)

5. Let cool and then enjoy!


*I store in an airtight container in the fridge to keep them fresh.

Each muffin is 5 WW PointsPlus.

No comments:

Post a Comment