Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Super Sonic Tuna --a Lizzy Original

So this recipe came about when I used to work at Sonic! I used to bring a little tuna kit to eat at work and while I was there I used the chopped toppings to bulk up my tuna! I hadn't had this dish in a long time, so I decided to make it and it is just as good as ever!! And so low you won't believe it!

Super Sonic Tuna

Ingredients:
* 1 packet tuna in water (the bigger size)
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* 1/2 cup chopped celery
* 1/2 cup chopped tomato
* 1 T. lite mayo
* 1 T. dill relish
* 1 T. sugar free relish

Directions:
Mix all ingredients and enjoy!



Per 1/2 cup serving: 1 WWPP

*At Sonic I loved to eat this all on a thick slice of Texas Toast..of course that would make things a little higher in points! Hungry Girl suggests some of her "scoopable" salads to be served on rice cakes, which would only add about 1 WW PP. I also suggest adding lettuce and wrapping it all up in a high fiber, low carb wrap--which would only add 1 WWPP!

No comments:

Post a Comment