Ingredients: Crust: * 4 sheets (16 crackers) chocolate graham crackers * 2 tbsp. light whipped butter or light buttery spread
Filling: * 1/2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk (I used Eagle Brand) * 1/4 cup fat-free milk * 1 small (4-serving) box Sugar-Free, Fat-Free Vanilla Instant pudding mix * 3 cups Fat Free Cool Whip, thawed * 3 tbsp. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips * 2 standard-sized peppermint candy canes, lightly crushed, divided (I couldn't find candy canes, so I used about 10 small peppermints * Optional topping: Fat Free Reddi-wip
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. To make the crust, crush graham crackers in a food processor or blender (or place in large sealable bag and crush with a meat mallet). Transfer crumbs to a bowl and set aside.
3. Place butter in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted, about 15 seconds. Add to the bowl of graham cracker crumbs and mix until uniform.
4. Spray a pie pan with nonstick spray. Evenly distribute crust mixture along the bottom of the pie pan, using your hands or a flat utensil to firmly press and form the crust. Press it into the edges and up along the sides of the pan. Bake crust in the oven until firm, 8 - 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
5. To make the filling, combine condensed milk, milk, and pudding mix in a large bowl. Mix well.
6. Fold in Cool Whip until smooth.
7. Gently stir in chocolate chips and about 3/4 of the candy cane pieces.
8. Once crust has cooled completely, evenly pour filling into the pan.
9. Refrigerate until firm and chilled, at least 2 hours. (Overnight is best.)
10. Sprinkle pie with remaining candy cane pieces. If you like, top with Reddi-wip just before serving. Dig in!
Each piece (1/8) is 5 Pointsplus OR:
****UPDATE**** I made individual cups of this pie, used only 1 sheet of grahams and NO butter..I was able to distribute it between 7 cups, and topped with some graham crumbs. I counted 3-4 points per custard cup.