My mom made this for me growing up and I never knew the recipe was on the Barilla No-Boil Lasagna box! This is it! (I used my mom's famous homemade spaghetti sauce)
* 1 (9 ounce) box of barilla no-boil lasagna noodles
* 2 eggs (I used egg whites)
* 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
* 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
* 1 lb. ground beef or sausage, browned (I used spicy italian sausage)
* Spaghetti or pasta sauce
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 and spray 9x13 baking dish.
2. In a bowl, mix together eggs, parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, and HALF (2 cups) of the mozarella.
3. Spread 1 cup of the sauce in the bottom of the baking dish.
4. Overlap 4 of the uncooked noodles.
5. Top noodles with 1/3 of cheese mixture.
6. Top cheese with 1/2 of the meat.
7. Top meat with 1 cup mozarella cheese.
8. Top cheese with 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce.
9. Layer 4 more noodles overlapping.
10. Add another 1/3 of cheese mixture.
11. Top cheese mixture with 1 1/2 cup sauce.
12. Layer another 4 overlapping noodles.
13. Top with remainding 1/3 cheese mixture.
14. Add remaining meat.
15. Top with 1 cup sauce.
16. Layer remaining 4 noodles, overlapping.
17. Add 1 cup sauce.
18. Top with remaining cup of mozarella.
19.Cover with foil and put in preheated oven. Bake for 50-60 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional 5 minutes to melt cheese (if its not already melted).