Ok, so the first time I made this I did half coffee, half rum (because the one at Buca Di Beppo is made out of rum)..wellllll...the rum ended up being so strong that it overwhelmed this recipe and was bad. So I ventured out and tried it again, staying closer to the actual recipe, and it was just SOOOO amazing! I think I will make another one this week! Also, the recipe below is quadrupoled from the original recipe. The recipe is on p. 211 of Lisa Lillien's Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World.
Each serving WWPP: 6
*12 soft ladyfingers
*2 cup strong-brewed flavored coffee (or espresso), cooled and sweetened to taste with no-cal sweetener
*1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
*1/2 cup FF cool whip
*4 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
*3 tsp. no cal swetener
*2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Line up 6 ladyfingers in a serving dish.
2. Drizzle as much as half the cooled coffee over the ladyfingers until you are happy with the saturation.
3. In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, sweetener, cool whip, and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Spread half of the mixture on top of the ladyfingers.
5. Top with half of the cocoa.
6. Layer remaining ladyfingers.
7. Saturate with more coffee.
8. Spread remaining cheese mixture on top. Sprinkle remainder of cocoa powder and serve immediately.