Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lemon Poppyseed Bread

This is a special recipe to me! I LOVED when my mom would make this for me and had it for a birthday cake a few times growing up. We usually make it every year for our churches annual Fall Fair. Enjoy!

Lemon Poppyseed Bread

Ingredients:
1 package lemon cake mix
4 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
1 cup water
1/4 cup poppy seeds


Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 2 (8"x4") loaf pans. (I usually do 1 of the pans and 2 mini pans)


2. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, water.


3. Carefully add poppy seeds.


4. Spread batter into pans and Bake for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.


5. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment