Spicy Pumpkin Pancakes
This recipe originally comes from the Bisquick Cookbook. I had to make some changes to make it WW friendly. In the end it should make about 26 pancakes at a little under 1 WW points a piece.
* 2 1/3 cup Heartsmart Bisquick
* 2 tablespoons sugar/truvia mix
* 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
* 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
* 1 1/4 cups 1% milk
* 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
* 1/4 cup SF Applesauce
* 2 Egg Whites
1. In a large bowl, whisk ingredients until blended.
2. Pour batter by 1/4 on warm griddle.
***I like to add a few semi-sweet chocolate chips to mine!