Monday, October 18, 2010

Holy Moly Cannoli Cones (thanks to HG)

So I LOVE cannoli's, and when I heard Hungry Girl had a recipe on them..I just HAD to try it! This recipe is on p. 258 of her book, Hungry Girl 1-2-3: The Easiest, Most Guilt-Free Recipes on the Planet. If you don't own one of her books, get out there and buy it! I think I said this on another recipe, but there hasn't been a single recipe of hers that I don't like!! Now without further ado (so I can get back to my cannoli's) here is the recipe!


Holy Moly Cannoli Cones

Ingredients:
1 cup plus 2 tbsp. fat free ricotta cheese (I use low fat because my store doesn't carry FF)
2/3 cup cool whip free, thawed
1 1/2 tbsp. no cal sweetener (I use 1 tbsp. less than the original recipe, and I use truvia)
1 tbsp. FF SF vanilla instant pudding mix
1 tbsp. powdered sugar
2 tbsp. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
6 sugar cones


Directions:

1. Place all ingredients except chocolate chips and cones in a medium bowl and mix well. (The recipe says to use a hand mixer). Fold in half the chocolate chips.



2. Transfer mixture into a sandwich bag and snip one corner off to use as a piping bag.




3. Gently squeeze mixture between 6 cones and evenly distribute choco chips. ENJOY!


***Each cone is 3 WW points

No comments:

Post a Comment