Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Crockpot Buffalo Chicken

This recipe was yummy and O so easy! I also found it on pinterest and here is the original link. It was low and only 3 ingredients! The first recipe I've made in a while with absolutely NO leftovers..but then again..I didn't use as much chicken as it called for. Now that I know how good it is, next time I will!

Crockpot Buffalo Chicken


Ingredients:
* 3lb. bag of chicken, frozen (I only used 1lb.)
* Bottle of Frank's Wing Sauce (or other)
* Ranch dip mix


Directions:

1. Layer FROZEN chicken in a crockpot, then the wing sauce, and finally the ranch mix.

2. Cook on low 6-7 hours.

3. Take out and shred chicken, then return to crockpot for an extra hour.

4. Serve by itself, or on a whole wheat bun (extra points)


Breakdown (per ounce):
about 1WWPP per ounce

No comments:

Post a Comment